I LOVE CUTIE CLOSET

Friday, September 29, 2006

PG賣場**美麗‧時尚‧新選擇

Please read all the info below before joining the spree!

Please do not join the spree if you’re uncomfortable with any of the T & C stated below. Thanks.

Website: PG bags

T & C
- Closing date: Once reach 10 bags or 5 oct 2006.

- I will be ordering those Pre-Order items from the seller so I will wait till all the bags are available and get the seller to post them all at one go.

- Payment method to seller: By Ezpay (2.8%)

- Payment deadline: Immediately after posted your order. No payment = no order

- Exchange rate: 18.5 (This is the usual rate I get whenever I ezpay $ over to Taiwan. However the exchange rate may vary from day to day. So I will inform everyone if topup or refund is required)

- Shipping fees: $3 per bag

- Please make your payment immediately after your post.
No payment = no order!

- I’m not liable for any mistakes/lost mail/defects made by the seller or lost mail/damaged mail by signpost.

Please make payment to:
POSB savings account (send me your orders, i advice u the payment details)

Collection method: no meet-up, strictly via post ONLY.
Postage fees: $4 by speedpost

Order format

name:
email:


Item name:
Item url:
Item color:
Item price:
Item quantity:

TOTAL: total price of ordered items / 18.5 + ($3 x no. of bag) + $4 = total

All the extra $ will be kept to use to pay off the taxes and shipping charges

Spree organiser's email: mylittlecloset2000@yahoo.com.sg
juz email me your orders.


Happy Shopping~