I LOVE CUTIE CLOSET

Sunday, September 24, 2006

hope to hear your greetings...gifts are welcome too

hi all lovely ones.

my birthday is coming its on 05 October 2006 ...its juz one day before the mid-autumn festival.
mmm... so perhaps will get a mooncake to cut .. small but nice :) do hope to hear from u all. greetings , gifts, i will be very very glad.

my contacts : mylittlecloset2000@yahoo.com.sg
(email me to get my address if u wanna send me gift)


i do hope all to join in my birthday spree of cutie order 10. do hope to see more people joining me and also introduce to your friends :)

there is many many wishes i wish. and i am glad all making mylittlecloset possible.
do feel free to go to my website. grab them while there are still available. one piece each in store.

mylittlecloset

wish everyone happiness and take care friends, love u all *hug*