I LOVE CUTIE CLOSET

Sunday, June 01, 2008

mayuki spree- closed on 5 june 08 9pm

Website: mayuki

Terms and Conditions

- pls copy the format or order and email me.
- payment to be made once ordered
- I reserve the right to reject any orders I’m not comfortable with.
- I may choose to close the spree earlier or later depending on orders
- I’m not liable for any mistakes made by the seller, but I will try to get an exchange or refund for any mistakes make by them.
- Not comfortable, don’t join the spree


Exchange Rate: 20 (use to offset phone bills to contact seller and bank charges)
Payment: Please make all payment to POSB Savings a/c. 009-38539-8

Will not order for you if your payment is not in.
Transfer to be done immediately after you post and please update payment status.

Collection:
strictly normal mail or registered mail only.
Postage fees: According to weight.

Format of order (please copy and paste this format when u order)
name:
email:
address:#1

item name:
item url: (Make sure this is working!)
color:(in chinese and english)
price:
color: (in english and chinese)
qty: 1

shipping details:
shipping from mayuki to mylittlecloset shop

Teeshirts or cardigans,shorts, berm.,belts = (S$3)
Jeans or Dresses= (S$5)
Spree organiser's email: mylittlecloset2000@yahoo.com.sg

email me your orders!
happy shopping~~~~