I LOVE CUTIE CLOSET

Monday, April 09, 2007

Mayuki-tokyo NEW arrivals!!!! Spree 08-closing date 17April 9pm

hi all lovely babes,Mayuki spree 08 is on now!more new items and fabulous designs.
Please read all terms and conditions before spreeing.
It’s important that you abide to it.Thank you

Terms and Conditions
-NO Payments No Orders.
-pls copy the format or order and email me.
- I reserve the right to reject any orders I’m not comfortable with.
- Second payment required
- I may choose to close the spree earlier
- I’m not liable for any mistakes made by the seller.
- Not comfortable, don’t join the spree
- Email me your orders to mylittlecloset2000@yahoo.com.sg

Website: Mayuki
Closing date:17 april 9pm
Strictly for personal use only.
Exchange Rate: 19.5(use to offset phone bills to contact seller and bank charges)
Payment: Please make all payment to POSB Savings a/c 009-38539-8
Will not order for you if your payment is not in.
Transfer to be done immediately after you post and please update payment status.
Collection:
1 ) Normal postage,
2) Registered mail.
Postage fees: According to weight.

Format of order (please copy and paste this format when u order)
name:
email:address:

#1
item name:
item url: (Make sure this is working!)
color:(in chinese and english)
price:
color: (in english and chinese)
qty: 1

shipping details:
shipping from mayuki fashion to mylittlecloset shop
Belts = 1 item (S$3)Teeshirts or cardigans,
shorts, berm. = (S$3)
Jeans or Dresses= (S$5)


Spree organiser's email: mylittlecloset2000@yahoo.com.sg
email me your orders!
happy shopping~~~~