I LOVE CUTIE CLOSET

Friday, February 23, 2007

KT bags spree -closing date 1st march 2007

Please read all terms and conditions before spreeing.
It’s important that you abide to it. Thank you
Terms and Conditions
- NO Payments No Orders.
- I reserve the right to reject any orders I’m not comfortable with.
- Second payment is required
- I may choose to close the spree earlier or later depending on orders
- I’m not liable for any mistakes made by the seller.
- Not comfortable, don’t join the spree
- All payment to be made by 1st march 2007. no delay pls.

Website: KT bags
for personal use only.

Exchange Rate: 18.5 (use to offset phone bills to contact seller and bank charges)

Payment: Fund transfer

Please make all payment to POSB Savings a/c. Internet Banking is allowed.
Will not order for you if your payment is not in.
Transfer to be done immediately after you post and please update payment status.

Collection:
1 ) Normal postage - $2,
2) Registered mail- $4.

Please copy this below when u email me your orders:
Format of order
name:
email address:
mailing address:

#1
item name:
item url: (Make sure this is working!)
color: In Chinese pls
price:
qty: 1

Shipping details: =
S$4 per bags

Spree organiser's email: mylittlecloset2000@yahoo.com.sg

juz email me your orders. Happy Shopping~